Monday, July 28, 2014

Project Life- SOUS

Happy Summer Everyone! Hope you're having fantastic weather and enjoying the outdoors as much as I am! This week at SOUS our Project Life Challenge is do a spread about Summer! Well, this is pretty easy seeing as we spend a lot of time outside and at the lake during the summer months. Some days at the lake are just lazy days. We spend time on the deck laying around, reading, talking and just soaking up some sun.



I am taking a Silhouette class and I made the little Polaroid Summer Frame that I tucked by the photo. One day soon, I'm going to learn how to share these with you all!

Remember that SOUS is offering a great monthly prize to one of our challenge participants, so be sure to enter your project on our blog!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I love your summer quote, great work on the challenge!