Friday, September 12, 2014

Dance Your Heart Out- SOUS Reveal

What a busy summer we had over here! I'm glad that things are slowly falling back into routine. I haven't done any scrapping for months now as we've been gone most of the summer. I'm happy to be getting to it again and catching up on my projects! That's why I'm so excited that there is another great sketch is up on the SOUS blog today! It was perfect to scrap this photo of Renee. Her last round of dance in June was the Hagallah. It is a very fun and lively Egyptian folk dance. She and her group had a fantastic time performing at the festival and they have a few more engagements booked to show off their mad skills!


Please stop on by the blog to see how everyone interpreted this wonderful sketch! If you have time to try it yourself, remember that SOUS is now offering a great prize pack to one lucky challenge participant for the month!

Patterned Paper- Adorn it, Fancy Pants, Cardstock- Bazzill, Flowers- Recollections, Brads- Making Memories, Journaling Tags- Maya Road, Stickers- From my stash

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ohhhh this is amazing Char! I love all the layers and yummy details!! And look at Renee.. amazing little dancer!

Cindy Gay said...

Such a fun page and photo!

Sharon Fritchman said...

This page is wonderful, Char! I love the black touches here! And the fabulous photo. You scrapped it beautifully using the sketch!!!!!

Nanne said...

This is just amazing.. Love love love all of the details..

Unknown said...

Finally getting on my rounds... Fab page Charlotte. Great title, great photo... Hugs xx