Friday, November 14, 2014

Boo- Boy's Rule!

Good morning friends! I'm so excited today! I had an opportunity to be a guest designer over at Boy's Rule. I received the Nov/Dec kit to create with and let me tell you, I'm having a blast with it! The first things I wanted to dig into were the Halloween goodies from the kit as I had a photo of Noah to scrap. Here's what I ended up with....


He was the cutest Hulk ever! I know, I know...the Hulk is supposed to be scary! LOL! I had a great day with him at his Kindergarten Halloween party. So fun!

 I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at Boy's Rule for this opportunity and the awesome kit! I'm looking forward to doing many more layouts with it!

If you get a chance, I'd love for you to come visit the Boy's Rule blog to see my post there and say hi! They have a challenge going on there as well so make sure to enter your project! 

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the black background, cute little boy and page and your new avi!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely adorable photo! You did an amazing job with this kit, Char! I love your fun page!