Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloween Candy

Another reveal day at SOUS! This week Leah designed a super awesome sketch to use. This photo of Noah is actually from last year. Thought I better get this one done before starting on this year's photo! LOL! He looked so cute in his Woody Costume and had fun Trick or Treating at the mall.






Materials- Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Fright Delight, Pebbles Thirty One and Pebbles Tricks and Treats,  Embellishments- Bo Bunny Fright Delight Noteworthy, Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers, Brads, Combo Stickers and Chipboard, Ink- Ranger Tim Holtz

Remember that there is a monthly prize being offered at SOUS to one lucky challenge participant, so make sure to link up your project!

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the collage of papers and cute little man!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Char! I absolutely love this page! It is fun and fabulous, and I really like the adorable photo! I also stopped by to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving! HUGS!!!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh would you look at that face!! What a cutie!! Awesome layout Char.