Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter- Boy's Rule

I'm up again today on the Boy's Rule blog with another another layout to share! For this layout I used a sketch done by Lynn! You'll have to pop by the blog to see her sketch, but here is the layout I did with it!


Noah wanted to play outside, so of course I was out too snapping pictures. He had such fun and got SO wet! LOL! I used the winter papers from Carta Bella that were in the Nov/Dec kit. Boy's Rule has a sketch challenge going on, so make sure to pop on by and enter your layouts!

3 comments:

KellyCreates said...

What a wonderful neutral colour palette! It lets this photo pop! Wonderful page, Char!

Cindy Gay said...

A very nice design and elements!

Lynn said...

Love the colors and all the goodies!! Awesomely scrapfabulous layout!