Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Think You're Amazing!


This is the layout that I did for the second sketch of April at SOUS. Good thing it had several photo placements as I had quite a few pictures of the walk Noah and I took down to the lake. More and more geese are arriving by the day and they're so fun to watch. Noah likes to toss a few pebbles into the water while we're down there too.

Please join in the challenge if you can and link up on the side bar at SOUS. Also make sure to check back there daily as designers are sharing projects everyday.

Materials- Echo Park This and That Patterned Paper, Alpha Stickers,and Element Stickers  From my stash- Buttons, Twine, Metal Embellishment, Camera die cut, Ink-Ranger Tim Holtz Distress

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! Such an amazing layout, Char! I love the adorable photos and your creative take on the sketch! And I want to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day, too! HUGS!!!